SPNBX opened its doors to the women of Riyadh in 2018 as the first boutique fitness studio offering the two verticals of indoor cycling and boxing.
SPNBX HISTORY-SPNBX opened its doors to the women of Riyadh in 2018 as the first boutique fitness studio offering the two verticals of indoor cycling and boxing. An integral part of the 2030 vision is “a vibrant society with fulfilling lives '' It is the wish of King Salman Bin Abdualaziz Al Saud that happiness and fulfilment of his citizens be reached through physical, psychological and social well being. This requires a healthy and balanced lifestyle as an essential mainstay for a high quality of life. SPNBX was born out of a desire to help the women of Riyadh achieve just this. Just as the 2030 vision states- it is important to enable citizens and residents to engage in a wide variety of sports and leisure pursuits.
1. Arrive On Time- The SPNBX team asks that you arrive at least 10 minutes before class to set up your bikes or aqua bag station, meet and greet our instructors and have all your questions and queries answered. Latecomers WILL NOT be permitted after 15 minutes.
2. Mobile Phones-These devices rule our lives. We kindly ask that you leave them in your lockers to give your brain an active rest while you work out.
3. Appropriate Workout Attire-Please dress appropriately in clean and fresh clothing.
4. Hydration-Please bring water to class to stay hydrated and focused.
5. Conversation-Minimise conversation with other members during your workout. Respect the instructors. Give them your undivided attention.
6. SPNBX Sense of Community-Give out all the good vibes you have during class. The more you give out the better the ones you get back.
NEW TO SPNBX ( ALL MEMBERS MUST BRING THEIR OWN PERSONAL ITEMS-BIKE SHOES, BOXING GLOVES, TOWELS, WATER BOTTLES ETC as per MOS COVID GUIDELINES)
Arrival-Upon entering the studio you will be greeted by one of our fabulous FOH girls, Raghad,Menwa andReema. They will assist you with complimentary shoes, gloves and any other purchases you may want to make. Then we suggest you make your way to the changing rooms with your locker key in hand and get ready for your class.
SPIN-Please make sure as a first timer you arrive super early. We recommend 15 minutes early so our instructors can assist you with your bike set up. Please arrive with your cycling shoes, water and a towel to enjoy and get the most out of your 45 minute workout.
Your indoor cycling workout will consist of a warm up, followed by a mix of climbing, standing and seated challenges. Your pace and intensity will be determined by you and will be dependent on the class you booked into. After you finish your 45 minute workout and possibly burn up to 400 calories your instructor will take you through some stretching or mobility exercises to finish. You will then meet the new you!
Bike Set Up
BOX-Please make sure as a first time boxer you arrive super early. We recommend 15 minutes early so our instructors can assist you with putting on your wraps and introduce you into the boxing studio. Please arrive with your inners, gloves, water and a towel to enjoy and get the most out of your workout.
Find the aqua bag you booked online. Keep your water and towel close by and neatly out of the way. Our instructors will then take you through your workout that will include a warm up, boxing intervals combined by bodyweight and core inspired exercises then a compulsory cool down. You can burn up to 500 calories in a class. Time to “float like a butterfly and sting like a bee…”